Following the successful completion of Coloured Gemstone online theory course, this practical class includes instruction on how to access the hue, tone and saturation of coloured gemstones using three popular colour grading systems (Gemological Institute of America, GemDialogue and World of Color) and how to grade pearls, jadeite and opals.
Upon the successful completion of this course you will receive a certificate of completion and course credits towards both the Career Gemmologist Diploma and Coloured Gemstone Professional Diploma Programs.
- Prerequisite needed: Coloured Gemstones online theory course or equivalent gemmology degree
- Duration: 5 Days (30 Hours)
- Price is £450
- Classes will be held from 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 4.30pm with scheduled coffee breaks in the mornings and afternoons.
- All equipment and study stones are provided
- Please note prices are given before tax. For UK residents VAT (20%) must be added.
The student should continue their learning with the following practical workshop Coloured Gemstone Grading #2
This practical workshop will be running from September – dates will be announced soon