Following completion of the Diamonds online theory course, this intensive practical class includes instruction on the colour and clarity grading of diamonds, the visual estimation of the table percentage, crown angle, pavilion depth percentage, girdle thickness, polish/symmetry, and plotting of inclusions.
The student will also be taught the various methods of identifying lab-grown diamonds, using both standard and advanced gem testing techniques.
Upon the successful completion of this course you will receive a certificate of completion and course credits towards both the Career Gemmologist Diploma and Diamond Professional Diploma Programs.
- Prerequisite needed: Diamonds online theory course
- Duration: 8 Days (48 Hours)
- Price is £1575
- Classes will be held from 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 4.30pm with scheduled coffee breaks in the mornings and afternoons.
- All equipment and study stones are provided
- Please note prices are given before tax. For UK residents VAT (20%) must be added.
- Practical Exam Test – Full grading of 4 diamonds
This practical workshop will be running from 22nd to 31st January 2024.