Following the successful completion of Basic Gemmology, Advanced Gemmology and Gem Identification online theory courses, this practical class will instruct the student on how to confidently identify and distinguish gemstones within the colourless, red, pink, orange, yellow and green colour groupings.
Study stones include faceted and cabochon cut gemstones in addition to rough specimens.
Upon the successful completion of this course you will receive a certificate of completion and course credits towards both the Career Gemmologist Diploma and Coloured Gemstone Professional Diploma Programs.
- Prerequisites needed: Basic Gemmology, Advanced Gemmology and Gem Identification online theory courses or equivalent gemmology degree
- Duration: 5 Days (30 Hours)
- Price is £450
- Classes will be held from 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 4.30pm with scheduled coffee breaks in the mornings and afternoons.
- All equipment and study stones are provided
- Please note prices are given before tax. For UK residents VAT (20%) must be added.
- Practical Exam Test – Identification of 10 gemstones
The student should continue their learning with the following practical workshop Gem Identification #2
This practical workshop will be running from 4th to 8th of September 2023.